A reputable Montessori school needs the services of professional trained Teachers ( Maths and Science).
- Teach students based on national curriculum guidelines within specialize subject areas.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Encouraging student participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Supporting the leadership team to implement the school’s development plan.
- Assessing and reporting on the behavior of students.
- Providing educational and social guidance to students and/or signposting them to specialist areas of advice when needed.
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and applying the most up-to-date teaching methods.
- Taking part in opportunities to boost your own learning and continuous professional development (CPD).
- Attending and taking part in staff meetings to support the smooth running and administration of the school.
- Collaborating with parents, careers, guardians, support workers, and other professionals to safeguard and ensure the educational welfare of statement students who may have special educational needs (SEN).