Dispatch Riders would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle / Tricycles to accomplish official duties
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address
- Ensure the consistent safety of goods, documents and motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Phones etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.